[infinispan-dev] Test cleanup

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 11:16:06 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

I do not know the details behind the decision to run cleanup after each
test method in all subclasses of MultipleCacheManagersTest but the
consequence is that the testsuite execution is indeed really slow. After
each test method execution we are killing JGroups instances and then
recreating at least two of them who then have to find each other, join,
create a cluster before the next test method can be run again.

There is no reason why we cannot run a check after each test method to
ensure that cache instance are totally pristine and in the case the are
not we can kill them and only then recreate cluster.

Cheers