[infinispan-dev] Test cleanup

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Tue Sep 15 15:02:31 EDT 2009

On Sep 15, 2009, at 6:16 PM, Vladimir Blagojevic wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I do not know the details behind the decision to run cleanup after
> each
> test method in all subclasses of MultipleCacheManagersTest but the
> consequence is that the testsuite execution is indeed really slow.
the killing of jgroups instance is performed *only* if cleanup phase
is set to CleanupPhase.AFTER_METHOD. Otherwise/default the cache
managers are only being cleaned between test methods.Default is set to
CleanupPhase.AFTER_TEST, which means that the same cache managers are
being reused through tests. Can you please check weather you aren't
looking at an CleanupPhase.AFTER_METHOD test?