[infinispan-dev] Versions of jbossts

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Fri Jan 22 09:50:53 EST 2010

On 22 Jan 2010, at 12:43, Sanne Grinovero wrote:

> Hello,
> until some weeks ago Infinispan was using this dependency:
> <dependency>
>   <groupId>jboss.jbossts</groupId>
>   <artifactId>jbossjts</artifactId>
>   <version>4.6.1.GA</version>
> </dependency>
>
> and this was then updated to version 4.9.0.GA for some other problem,

Well, 4.6.1 was hiding a bug in one of our XA adapters so it was useless for testing.  :)  4.9.0 didn't hide this bug, and as a result the bug got fixed.

> but this version is failing when using the Lucene Directory Demo which
> needs a JBossStandaloneJTAManagerLookup.

What's the problem here?  Getting a hold of the lookup?  The unit tests in the test suite use org.infinispan.test.fwk.TransactionSetup when it needs to configure a cache with a transaction manager.  Anything in there sheds any light?

> I need to at least restore the old version on the demo only, but would
> prefer Infinispan could recommend a consistent version.
>
> Isn't this 4.9.0.GA version giving problems to other tests?

Nope.