[infinispan-dev] Versions of jbossts

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:08:20 EST 2010

sorry I didn't add the stacktrace,
you can see what happens here: http://community.jboss.org/message/521729#521729

that's not failing during initial lookup: Infinispan starts fine and
configuration looks ok until a transaction is started at runtime.
So the one test in infinispan-demo is fine, because it's only testing
the configuration is fine (wasn't expecting other errors, as it should
be covered by unit tests in the main lucene module). Will add another
trivial test.

Sanne