[infinispan-dev] Securing access to Infinispan REST server

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Jul 6 13:34:13 EDT 2010

On 6 Jul 2010, at 18:24, Jeff Ramsdale wrote:

> Possibly. It's been a little while since I looked through the
> Infinispan code, so I'm uncertain of the architecture. Is the REST
> server built on a toolkit?

Yes, RESTEasy.

> Is it servlet based?

Yep.

> My primary REST
> experience is with Restlet, which provides its own embeddable server
> but can alternatively be dropped into a servlet container.

It's essentially a class annotated with RESTEasy annotations which proxies invocations from RESTEasy's servlet.  Ignore the fact that it is written in Scala, that bit is inconsequential to how you'd use it, etc.

	http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/Infinispan/trunk/server/rest/src/main/scala/org/infinispan/rest/Server.scala?r=1951
	http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/Infinispan/trunk/server/rest/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml?r=1951

Cheers
Manik