[infinispan-dev] Where is 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT ?

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Mon Mar 8 07:21:15 EST 2010

Hi Phil

I haven't published any snapshots on 4.1.0 yet.  I'll push one based on trunk today.

Re: Hudson, looks like someone forgot to put the latest JGroups alpha in Maven.  Reverted the POM to Alpha1.

Re: ISPN-357 on 4.0.1, I would like 4.0.0 to be a limited-scope bug-fix release only.  I consider ISPN-357 to be a new feature and hence would like to leave it for 4.1.0.

Cheers
Manik

manik at jboss.org
Lead, Infinispan