[infinispan-dev] Source artifacts not deployed for 5.0.0.FINAL

Radoslav Husar rhusar at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 11:32:43 EDT 2011

No, not a blocker, if its not much hassle it should be there:

(01:53:43 PM) Jaikiran: rhusar: nope, it isn't a blocker. i can pick the
sources from the manual download on sourceforge
(01:53:58 PM) Jaikiran: rhusar: btw, he might want to check with Paul
Gier if sources are mandatory in the maven repo
(01:54:10 PM) Jaikiran: from what i remember he had added a rule in
nexus to make it mandatory
(01:54:14 PM) Jaikiran: i don't know if he disabled it

Cheers,
Rado