[infinispan-dev] running test suite with JBossTM vs DummyTM

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Jan 25 12:12:01 EST 2011

How's this for a solution:

1)  Test suite remains the same
2)  Running tests locally remains the same (using the DummyTM)
3)  Our Hudson environment runs the testsuite with the -Dinfinispan.tm=jbosstm parameter.

This way, at least our CI builds will use a *real* TM.  If we find failures on Hudson that we want to debug locally, we add -Dinfinispan.tm=jbosstm parameter.   to any local run we want to trace.

Thoughts?

Cheers
Manik