[infinispan-dev] ISPN200 / JSR107

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Mar 3 16:28:03 EST 2011

2011/3/3 Israel Lacerra <israeldl at gmail.com>:
> Hi!
> Two unrelated things:
> -ISPN200- Sanne, I already made most of the changes you suggested for the
> ISPN 200. I will show a new version in 20~30 days. I used the strategy that
> I said in a earlier email ("when a distributed query is "initialized", each
> node creates and keeps a Searcher for this query and return the TopDocs to
> the requester node. So, the requester node merge the results, and when he
> needs to retrieves the next value, he sends the ScoreDoc.doc to the correct
> node. To merge the values I'm using a FieldDocSortedHitQueue class copy,
> with some changes.").

Hi Israel, thanks for the update, that sounds great. I'm looking
forward to having a look at the code.
Actually If you want to share something, don't be afraid to so: we all
know how dirty experiments look like, but if you need some help I'd
need to have a look to really understand the details.
And to be hones, I rarely understand my own code until I've ben able
to run some tests ;)
>From what you say, it sounds you got a solid direction.

Regards,
Sanne