[infinispan-dev] Redesigning CacheStore and CacheLoader SPIs

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Mon Apr 2 09:02:34 EDT 2012

I dislike the current way of configuring stores via <property>. As part
of my work for ISPN-1821 I will also introduce the ability for stores to
provide their own configuration parsers so that we can have more
readable schemas.

Participating in JTA is obviously high on the desired list, and I'd also
expose some form of batching so that intelligent cache-store can
colaesce operations together for better performance.

Maybe the ability to introduce some form of compression for values (if
over a certain size threshold).

Tristan

As part of the work I'm doing for ISPN-1821 (being able to parse AS
configurations in Infinispan), I