[infinispan-dev] Server Jira component

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 10:52:44 EST 2012

JDG is the product which encompasses both Library and Server and I do
not want to use that name for the community version. Also for bug
tracking the product uses Bugzilla.

The project on GitHub, which unfortunately is still called
infinispan/jdg, should instead be called "Infinispan Server" and it
should have the following characteristics:

  * release-synched with the Infinispan library
  * eventually become the only way we distribute the server modules in a
    better package
  * issues tracked in the community Jira

Does that make things clearer ?

Tristan