[infinispan-dev] IgnoreExtraResponsesValidityFilter

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Sat Jan 14 09:06:56 EST 2012

Another implementation could take the current view, and create a BitSet
with the size being the length of the view, and every bit corresponds to
the position of a member in the view, e.g.:
V1={A,B,C,D,E,F}, bitset={0,0,1,0,1,1} means that responses have been
received from C, E and F.

--
Bela Ban
Lead JGroups (http://www.jgroups.org)