[infinispan-dev] compiler warning: code cache is full

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 03:18:18 EST 2012

The infinispan-spring module is quite late in the sequence of modules to
be compiled so it could be that there is a bug in your version of
OpenJDK's compiler (incidentally which one is it ?). Maybe just adding
"fork" to the maven-compiler-plugin would work around it. Can you try
with the Oracle JDK for 1.6.x ?

Tristan