[infinispan-dev] Hung testsuite

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 05:27:52 EDT 2012

Hey Sanne

Funny, Tristan just pinged me about the same problem in
StateTransferFunctionalTest...

I haven't reproduced it yet, but it could be because I don't have the very
latest updates. At first I thought it was related to
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-2357, but then in your thread dump all
test threads are stuck in JGroupsTransport.waitForChannelToConnect so it
looks like a JGroups thing.

Cheers
Dan