[infinispan-dev] Query testsuite / MultiNodeDistributedTest

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Oct 2 11:06:46 EDT 2012

I just updated my local copy of Infinispan and this is the result in
the Query testsuite:

Failed tests:
testIndexingWorkDistribution(org.infinispan.query.distributed.MultiNodeDistributedTest):
expected:<5> but was:<4>

OR:

Failed tests:
testIndexingWorkDistribution(org.infinispan.query.distributed.MultiNodeDistributedTest):
expected:<5> but was:<4>
  testQueryAfterAddingNewNode(org.infinispan.query.statetransfer.StateTransferQueryDistributedIndexTest):
org.infinispan.CacheException: Unable to invoke method public void
org.infinispan.statetransfer.StateTransferManagerImpl.waitForInitialStateTransferToComplete()
throws java.lang.InterruptedException on object of type
StateTransferManagerImpl

It doesn't fail all the time, but almost every time. It passed the
testsuite once, and it timeouts initial state transfer very often
(attached thread dump)

Doesn't look like NBST is non blocking after all?

Specifically I've been testing commit bee1a0a