[infinispan-dev] CHM or CHMv8?

Manik Surtani msurtani at redhat.com
Fri Apr 19 08:16:13 EDT 2013

Ok, I've created

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3022

In fact, we should also re-implement the BoundedConcurrentHashMap - the basis for LIRS and LRU eviction algorithms - to use techniques similar to CHMv8 rather than the old segment-based approach.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3023

Anyone has a few spare cycles - and is really good with complex concurrency code - want to take this on?  ;)

- M

manik at jboss.org
twitter.com/maniksurtani