[infinispan-dev] Staggering remote GET calls

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 06:40:37 EST 2013

Hi,

so I have re-ran (and checked this time!) both tests with the same setting.
The result is not as miraculous as the previous one but it is still 500 compared to 200, which is good.
However, read performance has dropped by 25%, but write performance has increased by 57%!

See the charts (mainly the OOB maximum size distribution) in attachment.

Config: library mode, non-transactional distributed cache with 2 owners and 512 segments, sync replication.
Test: 10m warmup, 20m test, 10 stressing threads per node.

Radim