[infinispan-dev] still to do on HR-embedded integration in ISPN-2281

Martin Gencur mgencur at redhat.com
Mon May 27 04:42:24 EDT 2013

Just out of curiosity, I've reverted latest changes in ISPN so that the
HEAD was dc6708f (- Pedro Ruivo, 10 days ago : ISPN-3117
(Non)TxAsyncBackupTest.testReplace fails randomly) and re-ran the tests
for 1kB entries for HotRod, Memcached, REST.

Results:

HotRod
entry size -> overhead per entry
1kB -> 159