[infinispan-dev] help on StackOverflow

Tomas Sykora tsykora at redhat.com
Mon Nov 4 07:13:17 EST 2013

Hi team!
I've noticed that some guys started (or they would like) to use Infinispan in their projects, they are stuck on some issues and they are trying to get answers on StackOverflow.

I know this is hard to react in these days as we are on tight schedule. (Galder, Sanne and Manik are active there)

Do we have any strategy how can we help them? Unfortunately, I don't know answers for more specific and deeper question, so is it OK to
redirect them simply to jboss.org forum, to this mailing list or simply to IRC #infinispan? Or can/should I share some unanswered questions here?

I don't want to be annoying with some unimportant stuff.

But, still, I have one idea in my mind. If someone cannot proceed with his Infinispan integration for, let's say 3-4 days, he can become frustrated
and start to looking for another caching/datagrid/NoSQL store solution.

Thank you for you thoughts!
Tom