[infinispan-dev] Cross-Site Replication, State Transfer and RAC

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Fri Nov 8 02:59:17 EST 2013

On Nov 1, 2013, at 11:32 AM, Pedro Ruivo <pedro at infinispan.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've updated the wiki pages related to Cross-Site Replication with the
> topics discussed lately:
>
> https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/wiki/Design-For-Cross-Site-Replication

^ How does conflict resolution fit with the discussions we had around split brains scenarios? Seems to me this should be solved in the split brain scenario first and then port over the solution to here, rather than have two separate conflict resolution strategies? Also, this might be considered part of the eventual consistency discussions.

> Also, I've moved the Reliable Asynchronous Clustering to the new wiki
> and added some notes in the end:
>
> https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/wiki/RAC:-Reliable-Asynchronous-Clustering
>
> Any feedback is more than welcome.

Thanks a lot for writing this up!