[infinispan-dev] configuration toProperties

Michal Linhard mlinhard at redhat.com
Fri Nov 22 10:21:44 EST 2013

I've tidied my previous commit a bit and created JIRA:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3750

I'm leaving out the CLI changes for the time being. With this the commit
is really small, unintrusive and easy to review...
https://github.com/mlinhard/infinispan/tree/t_ispn_3750

I'm not sure how we vote for features, but could you upvote it if you
like it ?
Sorry for spamming again, but it would really make my PerfRepo process
easier ...

m.

--
Michal Linhard
Quality Assurance Engineer

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic
phone: +420 532 294 320 ext. 8262320
mobile: +420 728 626 363