[infinispan-dev] To make it clear which PRs need attention ...

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Mon Aug 4 04:02:44 EDT 2014

Great, thanks, Sanne! I was often in-doubt what's the actual status of
my PR, now I will check these :)

Btw., "Ready for review" suggests that I think that it could be
integrated after a proper review. There are situations (such as my [1])
where I need some advice about the PR - should that be considered "Ready
for review", or would be some label "Advice/Review requested" fit
better? Of course, having thousand labels is not desirable, that's why I
am asking how coarse grained this should be.

Radim

[1] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/2585

On 08/01/2014 09:50 PM, Sanne Grinovero wrote:
> .. and from who.
>
> It's sometimes unclear which PRs are there in need for review, or
> which have been commented on and are waiting for fixes / polishing /
> rebase / denial.
>
> Hope these labels help:
> https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pulls
>
> And you can bookmark them!