[infinispan-dev] Ant based kill not fully working? Re: ISPN-4567

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Aug 4 06:35:50 EDT 2014

Hi,

Dan has reported [1]. It appears as if the last server started in infinispan-as-module-client-integrationtests did not really get killed. From what I see, this kill was done via the specific Ant target present in that Maven module.

I also remembered recently [2] was added. Maybe we need to get as-modules/client to be configured with it so that it properly kills servers?

What I’m not sure is where we’d put it so that it can be consumed both by server/integration/testsuite and as-modules/client? The problem is that the class, as is, brings in arquillian dependency. If we can separate the arquillian stuff from the actual code, the class itself could maybe go in commons test source directory?

@Tristan, thoughts?

@Jakub, can I assign this to you?

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-4567
[2] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/server/integration/testsuite/src/test/java/org/infinispan/server/test/util/arquillian/extensions/InfinispanServerKillProcessor.java