[infinispan-dev] Ant based kill not fully working? Re: ISPN-4567

Jakub Markos jmarkos at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 04:15:06 EDT 2014

Hi,

I looked at it and I don't think using InfinispanServerKillProcessor would be any better,
since it still just calls 'kill -9'. The only difference is that it doesn't kill all
java processes starting from jboss-modules.jar, but just the one configured for the test.

Is it maybe possible that the kill happened, but the port was still hanging?

Jakub