[infinispan-dev] minutes from the monitoring&management meeting

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 09:46:02 EDT 2014

I don't think there is any way around "special casing" the Cluster
Registry configuration, although I'd use our "named configuration"
system with a "well known" name.
However a node joining an existing cache would need some kind of
bootstrap command to obtain the CR config from the coordinator before
starting the other caches.
Once we have obtained that we can use the CR itself as a configuration
propagation method.

Tristan