[infinispan-dev] Moved projects

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Mon Jan 20 08:08:57 EST 2014

Dear all,

in order to avoid confusion, I have done some Git surgery on the
following projects:

- infinispan-server
- infinispan-cachestore-rest
- infinispan-cachestore-leveldb

In particular:

- master has been renamed to deprecated_master
- a DEPRECATED tag has been created which points to the previous HEAD
- the master branch now contains a README file which tells users what
has happened and to go to the main Infinispan project

The new master branch was created as an "orphan" git branch and
force-pushed as master, something I wouldn't usually do, but in this
case it should act as an additional "barrier".

Tristan