[infinispan-dev] Infinispan Test language level to Java 8?

Martin Gencur mgencur at redhat.com
Fri May 2 03:28:44 EDT 2014

Hi,
let me comment on this from QA perspective. We're running ISPN test
suite with all these JDKs: IBM JDK, OpenJDK, OracleJDK.

Until all these JDKs (version 1.8) are installed in Jenkins, we won't be
able to run the tests. Think this should happen in the next months but
no target date is specified (AFAIK).

Martin