[infinispan-dev] New ISPN github sub-repositories for OData server and ispn-cakery

Tomas Sykora tsykora at redhat.com
Mon May 5 04:14:16 EDT 2014

Hello all,
Mircea, Galder, Sanne, Dan,

I have created 2 new projects in the scope of my diploma thesis (http://tsykora-tech.blogspot.cz/2014/02/introducing-infinispan-odata-server.html):

infinispan-odata-server & infinispan-cakery

I'd like to integrate them "under upstream" and continue development there.
Does our policy allow to create new sub-projects / sub-folders for me and grant push rights? I'd like to migrate them from my private repo under Infinispan.

Just like we have: https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-forge, https://github.com/infinispan/Infinispan-book or https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-site-check

It would make me extraordinary happy if I can obtain:

https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-odata-server and https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-cakery

sub-projects with pushing rights so I can start doing more work on it and more publicly.

Thank you very much for any response!
Tom