[infinispan-dev] Example of TUNNEL protocol

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 05:22:49 EST 2014

You're not posting details about what went wrong, a stack trace, your
configuration or the version of Infinispan/JGroups you're using.

I suggest try a JGroups standalone app like Chat or Draw with tunnel.xml
(both are shipped with JGroups), and continue on the JGroups mailing list.

Once that works, you can translate your config to Infinispan and it
should work there, too.

--
Bela Ban, JGroups lead (http://www.jgroups.org)