[infinispan-dev] Hibernate ORM 5.0.0.CR4 not working so well with Infinispan 8.0.0.Beta2...

William Burns mudokonman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:01:29 EDT 2015

It seems ORM was compiled with a version earlier than Beta1 but then ran
with Beta2?  The keySet method was changed to return a subclass of
CloseableIteratorSet with Beta2 to support distributed streams [1].

[1]
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/blob/master/core/src/main/java/org/infinispan/CacheSet.java

 - Will