[infinispan-dev] How to make Snapshot of whole data saved in infinispan ?

Radim Vansa rvansa at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 05:02:40 EDT 2015

I believe that such discussion (on Infinispan use, not development)
should take place on forums instead.

However, if you're looking for a way to get consistent snapshot of all
data of running cache (where writes can still take place), such
functionality is not currently available. For iterating over all data
(however without that snapshot guarantees) you can use Distributed Entry
Retrievers [1].

Radim

[1]
http://infinispan.org/docs/7.2.x/user_guide/user_guide.html#_entry_retrieval

On 06/08/2015 10:09 AM, Sebastian Łaskawiec wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would recommend looking into Persistence part of Infinispan's
> documentation [1] especially write-behind section [2]. Maybe this
> solution would work even better than flushing cache data into store at
> fixed time rate.
>
> If not, you may write your own custom cache store and implement your
> logic there. In that case I recommend looking at Custom Cache Store
> Archetype [3], which might be used for generating implementation draft.
>
> Thanks
> Sebastian
>
> [1]
> http://infinispan.org/docs/7.2.x/user_guide/user_guide.html#_persistence
> [2]
> http://infinispan.org/docs/7.2.x/user_guide/user_guide.html#_write_behind_asynchronous
> [3] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-cachestore-archetype
>
> On 06/08/2015 05:30 AM, 杜天微 wrote:
>> I put all my data in infinispan , within some servers.
>> Some time , I hope I could take a snapshot of data in infinispan ,
>> so that I could roll back to any point of time I made the snapshot.
>>
>> Could any one tell me how to make it come true ?
>>
>> Thanks for reading my poor english .

Radim Vansa <rvansa at redhat.com>
JBoss Performance Team