[infinispan-dev] GSOC 2016. Smart HTTP/2-based protocol for Infinispan. Community Bonding

Anton Gabov gabovantonnikolaevich at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:00:57 EDT 2016

Hello everybody!

My name is Anton. I'm participating in project "Infinispan. Smart
HTTP/2-based protocol for Infinispan" (GSoC 2016). Here is link to the
proposal https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6140413916217344.

I'm newbie in Infinispan. Currently, I'm trying to deploy Infinispan
server to my virtual server + play with configurations :)
Also, read documentations concerning to Infinispan, Hot Rod protocol and HTTP/2.

It's really difficult project and I'll do my best!
I hope I can count on your support!

May I ask questions in IRC chat (#infinispan), if I have them?

Best Wishes,
Gabov Anton.