[infinispan-dev] GSOC 2016. Smart HTTP/2-based protocol for Infinispan. Community Bonding

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Wed May 11 07:01:13 EDT 2016

Hey Anton!

Great to have you!

Of course feel free to ask us anything on IRC (Freenode server, #infinispan
channel).

I recommend starting with Infinispan simple tutorials:

   - http://infinispan.org/tutorials/
   - https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-simple-tutorials/

If you'd like to have a look at some web apps, you can digg into some of
our integration tests (some of them assemble a war in the runtime and
deploy it):

   - https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/tree/master/integrationtests

Our documentation might be found here:

   - http://infinispan.org/documentation/

Finally, here's a guide how to setup your development environment:

   - http://infinispan.org/docs/9.0.x/contributing/contributing.html

Thanks
Sebastian