[infinispan-dev] HDFS FileStore

Cristian Malinescu cristian.malinescu at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:26:50 EDT 2016

Hello folks - I would like to implement for my own project a custom cache
store for Infinispan using HDFS and using as base line one of the already
implemented file stores - SoftIndex and SingleFile.
I thought it would be beneficiary if I start and do it directly as
contribution to the Infinispan code base, is someone interested to take on
this subject and we start brainstorming about how should this task being
approached to be sure it gets done smooth, accordingly to the project's
community house rules so we don't encounter hassle at the point when we can
look at merging in the baseline, avoid potentially double work for same
feature etc.

Kind regards
Cristian Malinescu

https://github.com/Cristian-Malinescu
https://www.linkedin.com/in/cristianmalinescu

P.S I went already trough
http://infinispan.org/docs/8.2.x/contributing/contributing.html
so theoretically I can just start and place a pull request on GitHub but I
wanted to be sure you guys are also aware of this plan so we keep in sync
and all opinions are taken in consideration and addressed.