[infinispan-dev] Hibernate Search v 5.8 and plans for beyond!

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Wed Jun 14 05:58:55 EDT 2017

On 14 June 2017 at 08:14, Sebastian Laskawiec <slaskawi at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey Sanne,
>
> Looks good. Could you tell me where I can find some information about the
> CDI and Spring improvements? Maybe there's something we could integrate
> into our extensions...

​Yes! It would be great to have Infinispan's extensions set it up, as we
don't ship any such component. So this is left as an "exercise to the user"
for now.. Infinispan could do better ;)

There are pointers in the release blog, I linked to it in my previous email:
​ - http://in.relation.to/2017/06/13/hibernate-search-5-8-0-Beta3/

Essentially our testsuite contains fully working examples.

Thanks,
Sanne