[infinispan-dev] Quick fix for ISPN-7710

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Wed Jun 14 11:35:17 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm seeing more and more people trying to do stuff like I did in [1] WRT to running server tasks in server.

One of the blockers is [2]. I know we have transcoding coming up but I wondered if we could implement the quick hack of referencing remote-query.server module from root org.infinispan module.

So, in essence, adding the following to org/infinispan/main/module.xml:

      <module name="org.infinispan.remote-query.server" optional="true"/>

Once ISPN-7710 is in place, along with ISPN-7814, users can run the demos in [1] without a custom server build.

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/infinispan-demos/swiss-transport-datagrid
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-7710
Infinispan, Red Hat