[jbdevstudio-users] Need help configuring archetypes...I'm about to cry (its been 2 days!)

Varun Madan jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Mon Oct 13 11:20:04 EDT 2014

Thank you all for the suggestions. Turns out it was the firewall indeed. And I couldn't do anything about it. So I started working on my personal laptop this weekend and it works perfectly fine with no changes to the basic setup whatsoever. I'll learn the rest as I go along!

I have another tiny question: Is this the indeed the forum where I can post any development issues/things I'm trying to accomplish but can't figure it out stuff or is this just a forum for the software setup issues and such only?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/906871#906871