[jbdevstudio-users] Need help configuring archetypes...I'm about to cry (its been 2 days!)

Max Rydahl Andersen jbdevstudio-users at lists.jboss.org
Mon Oct 13 13:48:47 EDT 2014

Sounds great you got it working.

This group is mainly about help surrounding work with and within the tool JBoss Developer Studio.

So mainly it is about using the tool for development tasks.

But if you have problems running examples, projects created by developer studio we'll help but if for more generic or specific questions about specific frameworks we will probably point you to a more specific forum .

Hope that clarifies things ?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/906878#906878