[jboss-as7-dev] deploying a war - jboss-classloading.xml

denstar valliantster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:44:11 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Kabir Khan <kabir.khan at jboss.com> wrote:
> As long as your archive only depends on things it "should" (JEE APIs etc.), it should jut deploy. To see things that would not normally be visible, you currently need to add those modules as a dependency in your META-INF/MANIFEST.MF:
>
> Manifest-Version: 1.0
> Dependencies: some.module,other.module
>
> The "normal" modules will still be visible from your deployment

Thanks!  It seems like our app is seeing stuff it shouldn't, vs. the
other way around, but I'm no expert.  Maybe something that *should* be
totally safe and is a "normal" module is what's doing it?

Don't get me started on the JEE spec-- I've worked with JRun, and a
bit with Resin, so I'm probably ruined.  ;-)

:den

--
Sanity is madness put to good use.
George Santayana