[jboss-as7-dev] AS7: the functionalities to retrieve runtime attributes for specific connection pool are missing

Bill Hong (Gong) ghong at delphi-tech.com
Thu Aug 18 11:11:20 EDT 2011

That's great. In additional, a few operations for connection pool that are available in AS6 like start,stop,destroy are not available as well. Currently, "disable" operation will only be in-effect after restart server. I suppose enable/disable operations are different than start/stop in AS6. Hopefully, those operations will be available in AS7.1 as well.

Regards,
Bill