[jboss-as7-dev] Should the standalone and domain directory go in server directory as before

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 17:00:08 EDT 2011

In the docs, we use the term "Server" to refer to a process that's
handling regular EE-ish requests, i.e. in AS < 7 what was an application
server instance.

When you run domain.sh you're launching 0..n of those plus the
controller processes, and those processes write to the domain dir. The
scope of what's in that dir is greater than "server".