[jboss-as7-dev] Should the standalone and domain directory go in server directory as before

Jim Tyrrell jtyrrell at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 17:09:29 EDT 2011

Brian,

Okay so does another name besides "server" make sense?

I know domain and standalone have very different features, but now that I have been reading even more of the documents, to me these two things are loosely equal and some consideration would be made for putting them into the same directory for grouping purposes.  I have said my piece, just food for thought, and I think a good question to ask once everyone is back at this on Monday.

Just a late Friday muse.

Jim Tyrrell
Principal JBoss Solutions Architect

Did you see RHT on Cramer?