[jboss-as7-dev] Should the standalone and domain directory go in server directory as before

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 10:41:31 EDT 2011

The distinction is one talks about "runs in domain mode" and one is
"runs in standalone mode". The overall flow of the docs needs to make it
clear to the reader what that distinction is. If the doc writers think
it's better to include a short form of that explanation here, that's fine.

Including another grouping level in the hierarchy isn't going to resolve
that issue; the significance of the "domain" and "standalone" dirs will
still need to be explained.