[jboss-as7-dev] No config XSLT transform for basic integration tests (#751)

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Thu Dec 1 10:40:22 EST 2011

The XSLT transform that I need does more than just tweak the ports.

The general requirement would be that a set/group of test can do a
transformation of the original config before it runs. This works for
smoke tests, which run against a transformed server config (i.e.
target/jbossas-smoke/configuration) but not for the basic integration tests.

-thomas

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thomas Diesler