[jboss-as7-dev] No config XSLT transform for basic integration tests (#751)

Ondřej Žižka ozizka at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 01:08:16 EST 2011

Hi,

before someone starts copying XML snippects across all pom.xml's, let me
remind:

The concept is (was) to do the changes recursively from global to
sub-module specific:

   1) Copy AS from ${jboss.dist} to target/jbossas
   2) Do the global changes like IP/ports/database config
   3) Let the submodules copy this to their target/jbossas and perform
their specific config changes.

These warnings started appearing after the test files were moved to
modules:
     [copy]
Warning: /home/ondra/work/AS7/ozizka-as7/testsuite/integration/src/test/resources/test-configs/smoke does not exist.
     [copy]
Warning: /home/ondra/work/AS7/ozizka-as7/testsuite/integration/src/test/resources/test-configs/clustering-udp-0 does not exist.
     [copy]
Warning: /home/ondra/work/AS7/ozizka-as7/testsuite/integration/src/test/resources/test-configs/clustering-udp-1 does not exist.
     [copy]
Warning: /home/ondra/work/AS7/ozizka-as7/testsuite/integration/src/test/resources/test-configs/iiop-client does not exist.
     [copy]
Warning: /home/ondra/work/AS7/ozizka-as7/testsuite/integration/src/test/resources/test-configs/iiop-server does not exist.

I guess someone forgot to edit the ant script.

Ondra