[jboss-as7-dev] 7.1.0.Beta1b Release

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 10:43:29 EST 2011

Thanks Jason and team for fixing this and entertaining me till 5 AM for the final verification:)

>  This also means that JBoss Tools was unable to communicate
> with both versions without having two separate plugins.

Worth to mention it would not just have been jboss tools that would be affected by this.
Arquillian, maven deploy maven plugins etc. would have failed too unless they didn't used the exact
same binary jar - which would mean you would need to setup different profiles to deploy/test same content to as7.0 or as7.1
even though nothing as7.0 or 7.1 specific in your app.

Again thanks for rerelease - makes the user story so much easier.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen