[jboss-as7-dev] [jboss-as] Move non-standard config files to the docs/examples/configs directory (#790)

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 13:35:40 EST 2011

FYI, the pull request below is moving config files other than the
default one, the full profile one and the HA one to
docs/examples/configs.  This was done on my recommendation (i.e. blame
me) in order to reduce clutter in the configuration/ dir. Otherwise over
time we are going to end up with a multitude of config file variants.
(Carlo has a pull request out there with another one.)

Speak now or forever hold your peace. ;)