[jboss-as7-dev] Documentation - Naming conventions

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 17:59:21 EDT 2011

For the Enterprise docs, we do not shorten the name. We use "Enterprise Application Platform" in all cases. I have seen a directive to use "JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, provided by Red Hat" at the first instance, and shorten that to "JBoss Enterprise Application Platform." However, that has not caught on. Specifically, we do not ever shorten it to EAP, even though it would probably make our lives easier if we could.