[jboss-as7-dev] datasource/connection-url reference to interfaces/ports

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 14:28:02 EDT 2011

So combining Jaikiran's and Jesper's posts, the connection-url is
different from the existing interface/socket binding group usage in that
there may not be a service in the server which is providing the socket
binding. This is a possibly external/remote endpoint that still should
be captured in the domain metadata as I would want a comprehensive view
of the endpoints in use in the domain.

Right now it sounds like how I can capture this would be to define
system properties and then reference them in the connection-url.