[jboss-as7-dev] datasource/connection-url reference to interfaces/ports

Emanuel Muckenhuber emuckenh at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 07:36:02 EDT 2011

I think that's a valid point. Having a comprehensive view and consistent
configuration mechanism for ports was the underlying use-case and
motivation behind the socket-bindings.

Although i agree that what we have does not really seem to good fit for
describing something like datasource connection. If this is something we
would like to do, we can perhaps look into extending the socket-binding
concepts?